The renovation to this bunker was relatively easy except for one issue. There were two gaping ground squirrel tunnels placed directly in the center wall of the bunker face. This was very difficult to fix because the slope was at a 90 degree angle. The only way I could pack the dirt to stay in the tunnel was to create a concrete mud texture. This was not easy because the soil that I found outside of the golf course had very little clay content. Finally I concluded that I would first pack the tunnel with DG, and add the mud texture afterward. This was the only feasible method and I am hoping that a ground squirrel does not break down my barrier.